Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Life Story

Hello all!
My name is Arlette, and I have been here for 13 years. I am a happy, thinking, loving, energetic girl in my own way. I love being with friends, and I love moving around a lot. This is going to be a sort of dairy, that the whole world can read. I live in a country (duuh) 45 min from the real city. I love shopping and fashion, and I have a lot of different periods, where I like a special food or a special type of clothing. Right now, I am obsessed with cottage cheese, for example.

I have just started a new school, which I like very much. I am quite an anxious person, but happy, so I worry quite a lot. I am trying this new thing, living in the now and don't look forward to even the next day. I think it is going good, and I feel great!
I had quite a hard time last october to this june, my confidence was at the bottom, and I felt fat and ugly. I gained a few pounds and I loved watching series (too much.)
In december this year I wanted to change that, but with the not-so-nice-school I was stuck in made it hard to change my way of thinking, and living. So, this summer when I had summer break before I was starting a new school, I decided to get healthy, workout and boost my confidence. I wasn't bullied or something, I just felt alone.
Today, I feel amazing, and I love my life. I have a lot of confidence and I am very proud over my self for getting up from the bad period of my life. I am the kind of person who thinks that everything happens for a reason, somehow it all makes sense. I don't believe in god, but in fate. I think that everyone's fate is to be happy. I think that you have to work to get want you want, no matter what it is. If you can dream it, you can do it, you just have to give it time.

That is my life story, and you will follow the next chapter from now! I will put up one post per day, fashion, health or life related.. Or something that crosses my mind.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment