Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

Happy Halloween!
Tonight me and a my best friend are going trick or treating. Me and her have done it since 1st grade, so it's kind of our little tradition. Unfortunatley, there is no halloween-party in my friend zones (even if there were, I couldn't go because my grandfather's is having a birthday dinner.) I was thinking of hosting one myself, inviting all the girls in my new class, but it just didn't happen. Maybe because of my grandpa's dinner haha.
Anyway, I LOVE dressing up and doing my make up for halloween - I think it's the most fun part. I am going to be a "dead girl", like I have just been killed. And on my temple I'm going to have a bloody gunshot, with my hair a bit bloody as well. I wanted to have a white bloody shirt on, but that's what my friend is going to have so I'll just find something else.





No comments:

Post a Comment