Sunday, October 26, 2014

Relatives and Christmas. And Fashion.

So, in my family we always do 2-3 christmas'. On dad's side it's A LOT of family to remember, and my cousins there (two girls 1 and 5 years older than me) are kind of perfect. The oldest one works for Hollister which does explain how beautiful she is (and slim.) The other one is as gorgeous as the older one, so yeah. Myself, am not completely skinny, and I don't always fit in XS. I am completely fine with that - 99% of the time - but that last procent is when I am with them. I do have very fun with them, actually, and I love my family, but those two can make me unsure. Then, the older one, has a boyfriend that I am not very fond of. Haha. I guess it sounds like my dad's family is terrible, but they're not, I still love them. I just feel a bit misplaced and uncomfortable with them. Our family are sort of the "outsiders" in the Orlande family, and don't hang out - except when birthday and family parties happens. Like, all our relatives on dad's side lives in a city 15 minutes from here.
Then, there is the Dahl family, mom's family side. 70% of those relatives lives in the middle of nowhere up in north, but everyone is so nice and warm. Not saying that the Orlandes aren't but I just feel more like an "insider" at the Dahl-side. The rest of the Dahl family is my grandparents and my aunt, uncle and their kids. We hang out quite a lot (I were shopping with one of the cousins, she's 1 year older than me) and we're really close. I always have fun with them and feel as comfortable as I can with them. We could move into a big house together and we wouldn't be surprised how we acted or anything. Everyone always have an amazing time when we are together (at least once every week we are gathered.)
So, we always have one christmas, often 2 days before real christmas, with my cousins and grandparents on the Orlande side. Then, we celebrate with our friends and then real christmas this year will be with the Dahl's. I am looking forward to it very very very much, at least real xmas.

I always have something of a fashion disaster when it comes to picking clothes to the Orlande's (mostly because the two cousins always looks so perfect and I get a bit self conscious around them.)
Therefore, I have made an nice little outfit that I am going to try to get hold of, or something like it.

Sorry for the little square at the side..
Then I have started a new training program, that seems quite popular and very inspiring. So, from tomorrow I'll stick to it, for 12 weeks! Gaash, I am so exited! It seems fun, good and I am very sure that I will see changes, and hopefully feel better in my own skin. Review will come on it, but ya know, I have to try it first!

No comments:

Post a Comment