Saturday, November 1, 2014

On my mind today..

I keep believing that it's Sunday, so tomorrow is Monday. But it's not! Which is good because I need one (or 7) day more before school starts again. It's like I barely can't imagine what it'll be like on Monday haha. I don't know how it will be but I hope and think it'll be fun, like it usually is. One of the girls, whom I feel I've come closest to, have been gone for 2 weeks and she's coming back now. I think it will be great to have her back. But, I keep remembering one of the pictures when she's sitting with all the other girls, me not with them. Luckily, I am part of the girl-gang so I'm just as in as she is. Now it probably sounds like I am competing with her, which I absolutely don't, just afraid of losing her :)
When I think about it I am going to ask her if she wants to do something tomorrow, I think that will make me loosen up a bit. Another friend, the one who I went trick or treating with, asked if I wanted to do something. I'm not so sure about it, I want to do something with a new friend, you know? I want to get to know the new ones more!

You want to know another fun thing?
I BOUGHT TICKETS TO THE ONE DIRECTION CONSERT TODAY! FRONT ROW!
I have been to three 1D conserts, one last year and two this year. And 2015, I am going to my first 5SOS consert plus a One Direction consert. I am sooo excited! The three nights I've been to the conserts has been three of the most amazing moments of my life.
I love them so much, but I don't know them. I dream of marrying one of them, but I first of all have to keep it real and also as I said I don't know them. But I so badly want to! And, it doesn't cost anything to dream. As the optimist I am, I can't help but think that I will.
I hear from you soon!
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment