Friday, December 19, 2014

Boots + Resume of fall semester

So, I got something of a revelation today morning. Boots. I need a pair of boots. Dark brown, matte boots would be perfect to almost everything. Imagine a pair of knee high boots with a pair of beaten skinny jeans and a white knitted sweater... PERFECT! I think I would use them a lot, but I don't think that I will get a pair sometime soon, because I've just gotten a pair of pretty expensive uggs - and I love them. Right now I just really have a craving for those boots.
And, by the way... I am finished with the fall semester now! Yay! I think this school semester have been amazing and it has gone by so fast. I really like it there, and I feel like a fish in water if you know what I mean. I have come very far with myself too - I am a lot more confident now. I have come far with my health and fitness as well, I started the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Training Guide 2 months ago. At first I wanted everyone to like me, but now I'm very relaxed I can say without lying that I DO NOT CARE WHAT EVERYONE THINK OF ME. I think the key is to learn to stop worrying, thinking like: "Well, if they don't like me, they're not worth my time thinking of them. I can focus on the good things in my life instead and the people that actually do like me." Because I mean, if someone is mean or ignores you, why would you try to make them like you? It's their choice and they are missing out. Don't waste your time on those people, you have other things more important and good to think about.
Okay, I have to go!
XOXO
Arlette


No comments:

Post a Comment