Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Weekend

Happy 2nd advent guys!
I've had a very nice and chill Sunday and spending some quality time with my mom. A lot of shopping this weekend hah! The Friday-night was spended over at my best friend's house, we were watching The Maze Runner - bet you have heard of it - about a group of people that get trapped in a kind of labyrinth.. Pretty good movie and I didn't really find it that scary, which is positive. We fell asleep around 12, so not that late.
The day after me and my friend - that by the way had a cold - went to the city; took a starbucks latte, ate on T.G.I Fridays, went ice skating and of course shopping christmas presents. Super fun, cozy and christmasy. The thing was that both of us were - we still are, but she's in her house and I'm in mine - ill and quite tired after the busy Saturday. Still we decided to go to my place, make some wholewheat baguettes with mozzarella, tomatoes and spinach. That was the way last night was spended; infront of the tv, watching elf and drinking tea and eating the baguettes. I think we both were a bit tired of the other person and just tired. And ill. The night turned out pretty well - even though we were a bit moody and my little sis wanted to be with us the whole time - but I think we could have had even more fun if we both were a bit more cheerful.
This morning my friend almost went home instantly because of the cold. I had some quark and a smoothie for breakfast, and then I've drunk a smoothie and eaten a quest bar. Why haven't eaten so much is because my family and I are go to a Christmas Buffé that a very fancy hotel is hosting. I usually don't like the dishes on there, but it's a nice event.
Okay, I'll talk to you again later!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment