Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas shopping

Hello darlings!
Sorry for being off the blog for this week, I just can't fit it in sometimes.. I'm trying to write posts as often as I can and sometimes it isn't even daily unfortantley. But, I actually do this for me; so I can write my thoughts down and feel better about myself haha.
I've been sick for three days (stayed home on Thursday, felt like crap on Friday but went to school anyway) and I haven't been able to workout. I've got a cold, so it's just a lot of coughing and a lost voice. It's getting better and I am hoping to be able to workout tomorrow; better late than never.
Me and my cousin aka best friend shopped some christmas presents and I feel really happy with the ones I have bought. I have two DIY things I need to do, both of them are frames with photos with me and my friends. But I don't like that christmas present pressure that's between me and one of my friends - she gets money for buying presents and buy pretty expensive kinds while I don't get money and have to pay all of the christmas (and birthday) presents on my own. The thing is that she is a bit immature and doesn't really get happy when she gets something thoughtful but not very expensive.
It's really irritating but I think to next year I will discuss a maximum price for presents.

Here's my wish list:

Workout earbuds

Presentcards on clothing shops for example

Money for trip to NY

Workout clothes

Medicine ball 2 - 3 kg

Gymstick

Juice Maker

Benefit Mascara They're Real

Elf The Movie

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette

Anastasia Brow Wiz


No comments:

Post a Comment