Sunday, December 14, 2014

What's Happening to Me?

Update? Well, yeah, still sick. I haven't been doing so much today. Woke up at 12 and went down, made some oatmeal and an egg. Ate that, checked through social media and tried my voice - which for the record isn't working so great. Crawled down in the sofa and there I've been lying the whole day. I haven't had much of an appetite and my parents are getting worried.
Sometimes it hurts, I see for myself how much I have changed. And sometimes I miss my old self, knowing that I can never go back to that person. My dad says I don't eat properly, which I think I do. I take one portion and then I feel full. That's it. I don't starve myself and I don't overeat, okay? I've told you before that I have always loved food and that I used to overeat, that's why my parents find it so strange when I don't eat so much food. "You are still growing, you have to eat more" mum and dad say, but what about my little sister that never eat properly? Yeah, they are used to her not eating, but not used to me eating smaller portions. But I eat when I when I feel like it, and I eat when I'm hungry. I don't skip eating. I eat when I'm hungry.
But. I am afraid of how much I have changed. I look at the mirror all the time, looking at my things, stomach, arms. I don't know. What's happening? What am I doing? Why? It's hard to explain why I feel this.. Is it just nostalgia?
Well, sometime I guess I will find out. Right now I just need to stop looking in the mirror so much and not think about how much I eat.

See you XOXO
Arlette

No comments:

Post a Comment