Monday, December 15, 2014

Dream Trips

OMG.
Right now when I look outside at the rainy, gray, boring and cold weather I can't help but dream about somewhere else. Like Dubai, Australia, Caribbean... Just somewhere with paradise beaches and amazing small beach cottages and fresh fruit! In February me and my lovely family will go to the Canary Island, Gran Canaria. I've been there before and it's bloody fabulous. I would say that Dubai (we went there last year) has better beaches - with literarily white sand and crystal clear-turqoise water. But, Maspalomas (that's the town we'll live in) will be super nice and I hope we will have a great time.
When it isn't snowing here, it's pretty boring weather. It's barely no sun and it's dark and cold. Of course I want to stay here and be traditional and celebrate christmas and my b-day here, but imagine how nice to just go somewhere for new year<3 That would be something! Today I figured out the perfect wish: I want to decide the next family-trip destination. I would probably choose Australia, because I've never been there and it seems A M A Z I N G. It's definitely on of my dream destinations and I have dreamed of going there for so long now! Buuut, since the time difference is so big you have to be there at least 2.5 weeks for it to be worth it. I mean, it takes about half a week for the body to get used to the time zone and you have to turn the whole day around. Which means that if you want to go when it's summer in Austraila - I want to - you need to take at least 1 week off from school. It's all very complicated and it's expensive.
I guess that trip will wait a while!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment