Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My New Year Resolutions

Hello darls!
It. Is. So. Good. To. Be. BACK!! After a weekend of rest, in both the social and active fronts I am now very much refreshed and happy. Just finished one of the workouts I missed, and I feel so good. Really hate slacking after with training.
The schoolday was fun, nothing special, but as you may know, I just really like my school. Much better than my old.
But that wasn't what I was going to write about;
I am going to write about my New Year Resolutions. I haven't had so many 'serious' kinds of stuff, only like I will not eat candy and I will get 150 dollars for it (from my mum and dad). But, I think I will make a few real this year..


  • I will keep on with this healthy lifestyle.
  • DEFINITELY continue the BBTG 1.0 and then purchase 2.0. I really like this guide.
  • Not being so much on a screen - I sit with a screen maybe 4 hours a day, so I'll try to get it down to around 2 hours a day instead. 
  • Not to look in the mirror so often (haha I know it's silly, but I do it way too often)        

I think 2014 has been a good year and I think that I have come a lot more far with my confidence this year. 
Soon I'll write a 2014 Resume for you, where I tell you what has happened this year and what I have achieved<3

Love
Arlette 

No comments:

Post a Comment