Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Soulmate..?

I feel like I'm waiting for someone perfect, no matter if that person will be my future boyfriend or if it'll be my future best friend. I don't care. I just want to have someone that will stand up for me ALL the time, that I have fun with, that I can trust in any circumstances and that understands me. A soulmate, that I can do everything with. But I don't know if I found one yet, but I so badly want to. One of my friends I can trust will stand up for me and have fun with. Another one I know I can trust and I know that she will never leave me, but I don't have so fun with her. One I don't hang out with so much, and I don't am as close with her as I am with the others. The fourth one don't go to the same school as me. The fifth I have only known for 4 months, and she's got a few other friend I think she is with rather than me.
I don't feel alone, I know I have my friends. I love them, but I want someone that really completes me. Maybe a boyfriend. Maybe a friend. I just want someone. Still, I don't know if I'll ever find someone so perfect. Can you? I don't know, and it is pretty damn frustrating. 
Someone I can be myself around, someone that can't wait to be with me, someone who is trustworthy, someone I don't get tired of being with. 
Have I already find that friend? Maybe I have, someone I've known since first grade, when I think of it. But she leaves me out when we are with another friend. 

--- 

Hi! I'm back, haven't been able to update.. Sorry! I hope it'll be better now. I just wanted to write my feelings down. It feels so much better after. 
I love you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment