Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Thing That's So Great About Life

Today I was, and am, so tired. The day felt sooo long, and I just shouldn't wait to go home. So when I got home I made my way to my room, put on some workout clothes and did the Bikini Body Guide week 5 - arms and abs. I haven't felt that I been having any process on the workout front (looking at my body) because I feel like I have been eating unhealthy. Which I haven't really done, but I just don't feel motivated.. It feels like I am not going to get any process, and I'm not going to get abs and..

But, I keep going, you don't always have to have motivation to do something. The most important thing is to KEEP GOING - if you do you are going to reach your goal. We are all human, and we all sometimes do something that's not planned and not on the right track, but you just have to get back on track. Life isn't one straight line, it's a curve with very many high moments and also very low moments. 
I mean,  you could screw up your whole life, but I think that someday you'll somehow get up from it. Always. Sometimes you just don't have the power to drag yourself up, but there are people who are willing to help you. Some of the work you have to do yourself, but people can help you.
Look at it as you are stuck in a deep pit, and someone throws down a latter to you. That someone can't make you climb the latter - you are the only one who can get yourself up again. So, thanks to the person throwing down the latter you have the opportunity to get up, but you are the only one who can make the climbing happen. You have to co-operate. 
It's almost the same with the training, you sometimes have to find people or things that can help you get up, dress up and workout. And sometimes, you are super motivated and love life. Life is a curve, with both up and downs. Imagine how boring it would be without those curves.
Love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment