Monday, November 17, 2014

Benefit Advent Calendar

Guess what I got from my mom yesterday!? A BENEFIT ADVENT CALENDAR!! I am so happy, I just love Benefit. I've had a few of their stuff and I adore their makeup, though it is very expensive. And then my amazing mom came home and basically gave me 24 mini-benefit things, sounds good, doesn't it?
I have always been beauty and makeup interested; watched videos on YouTube, done my own makeup (sometimes very.. unbeautiful), bought a ton of makeup and things like that. I love taking care of my body,with workouts and healthy eating, but also washing, hydrating my skin and doing facial masks as well as hair masks. Benefit has been like one of those brands that you really really want, and their stuff is amazing, and what a dream it would be if you got that Advent Calendar! Actually me and my friends talked about the Calendar, saying it only was for sale in the US; no one thinking anyone of us would get it. Hehehe.. I got it :D 
Now I just can't wait for 1st of December to come!! I have been longing for it the whole year haha, christmas (the whole December-month actually) is my favorite time of the year I think. I love being with my family, counting down to the big day, dressing the Xmas tree... It's all so cozy, and beautiful and GAAH! Now it will be even more fun coz I got my beautifully adorable calendar that will make me super hot with all the makeup.
And now it just hit me that I have to clean out my makeup to get room for the Benefit-things...
Love you<3
XOXOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment