Monday, November 10, 2014

She's Holding Me Back

I don't know what I think of the new girl. Everyone is like "wow, she's really nice" and blah blah. She isn't bitchy, but I don't know. I somehow got the impression she didn't want to talk to me. Meeting new people is like my favorite thing in the world, I think it is so fun.
Actually I think that my "best friend" that I feel is hanging after me too much scared the new girl of. My best friend, Polly, is super nice, but she's not so good in social situations with others.. She always says the most awkward things. Actually Polly is really cool, once you get to know her, but she tries too much. And I'm kind of stuck with her (I have been for 7 years). In the new school she hasn't gotten real new friends as I would say I have.
I am her only friend (and the few others from our new school) and she's hanging after me. This was what I wanted to avoid, not being like a pair with her. Because we where like the ones that always hanged with each other; "Yeah, there's Arelette & Polly, they never are with others". I HATE IT! I get so frustrated, I don't feel like I live my school life because of her. I could really have made a lot of friends -don't get me wrong, everyone in the new class is my friends, but not super-close friends to me- but Polly's holding me back. Because she is so socially awkward I think people gets the idea of me being that as well. But what should I do? 
Polly had somewhat of a "breakdown" where she started crying (I comforted) and she said that no one wants to be with her and things like that. You know what I thought? "Yeah, that's true." I may sound like an awful friend, but I try to be as good as I can. I would want to have myself as a friend. I hate making people sad and I hate fighting. 
Gaaah, I just get so frustrated!
Hope it will get better. Love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment