Thursday, November 6, 2014

Water

I bet you've heard that water is SUPER important and that you should drink it all the time. And I've always thought that I drink when I am thirsty, period. Plus I have always been a fan of milk, I would drink milk all the time instead of water. But then I saw that a lot of fitness gurus and just fitness intresded people had replaced milk with Almond or Oat milk. So I tried that. I didn't like any of them that much, so I just used them in smoothies. You could say that I put myself on a milk interdiction. Instead of drinking the nut milk I drank water, not all the time, but I didn't drink anything but water (and smoothies.)
Then, a week ago, I drank a glass of milk. And you know what? I didn't like the taste, it wasn't amazing or anything. So, now, I basically don't drink milk at all. Sure, if we don't have nut milk or anything at home I have milk in my smoothies, but I don't drink plain milk. Milk is filled with calcium, which is good because you need calcium, but it isn't nessecary to drink milk every day. I do eat dairy, like greek yogurt (which contains protein and taste amazing.) I am completly fine with my beloved water, which make my skin look better and myself feeling better. Smoothies are amazing for your health as well, and fruit juices are completly natrual, so those two I drink sometimes as well.
But, don't forget that you don't ALWAYS have to eat healthy, eat that burger if yo crave that (not every week, but just.. Yeah ya know what I mean.) 80% healthy and nutritiuos, 20% whatever you want. For me, I do enjoy eating healthy more than eating french fries.
Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment