Sunday, November 16, 2014

Non-workout 4 days...

Hello beautiful readers!
I haven't been able to update since my dear computer disappeared, but now it's back. And then I'm back as well! So, what has been going on then? Well, I did have a TERRIBLE headache Wednesday and Thursday, so I stayed home those two days from school. Though I worked out for week three Wednesday. On Friday I felt better, so I went to school, had fun, but then we just poof went to our pretty boring, but cozy, non-WiFi country house. Which meant that I could not do the workout of week three; full body workout. I got really upset and I couldn't do the training session Saturday either, we were still in our little cottage (where the shower cabin is really gross).
We got home from the country house for about two hours ago, and I have been selling christmas flowers and cookies to my class' London trip in 9th grade.
Right now, I am so tired and I DON'T want to workout. And, I have been walking a lot (walked for 1,5 h yesterday, and I almost ran to school and back on Friday). I don't know, should I skip this workout session? I am anyway going to workout tomorrow.. One skipped workout wouldn't bring down my whole results, right? I think I'll skip it actually. Sometimes you can just cool down, lying on the couch watching the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries and still feel good about yourself. One time is no time. But, the rest of the weeks I am going to WORK MY ASS OFF. Hell yeah. So, today I can chill, but then.. :)
Okay, see you later!
Love ya<3

No comments:

Post a Comment