Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Ulimate Sunday!

I woke up at 12 today, really good feeling. To know that I still have the whole day able to do whatever I want, I love that feeling. So, what I did was first doing the most amazing pancakes - oatmeal, banana and eggs - and served them with an orange, blueberries and water. Yum! Then, I just chilled, talked with my sister and parents, and slowly getting ready.
The whole family decided to take a walk, so we "climbed" a skiing-hill and let me tell you, that was quite the cardio! Then my mom walked home, but me, my dad and my little sis walked to the gym and I did some butt-training and back training as well. I didn't do a very hard workout, but it's better than nothing, right?
Now were home, and we're just starting to do gingerbreads - gosh, christmas feelings!!! Wow, and then of course, we gotta taste a few. Oh my god, I am so in love with this time of the year. I am pretty tired by now, and this have been the perfect Sunday! Tomorrow is the beginning of the last week of November, and next Monday it's December which means I get to open my Benefit-calendar. I am so happy right now!
Kiss<3
PS! Posting before and after pics from week 1 to 4 (kayla itsines bikini body guide) tomorrow on my instagram, @arletteorlande!

No comments:

Post a Comment