Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall Fashion

I must say, the military gray wasn't my thing until this fall. I didn't like it at all, but now.. I love it! Especially with something wine-red, if you ask me it is the best combination this fall. And who doesn't love UGGs? Well I now I am truly, madly deeply in love with them anyways. My mom is in New York (she's working) and I have PLENTY of stuff I want from there, for example a pair of UGGs and a military green jacket.
I used to think that autumn wasn't fun or cozy at all, only waiting for the holidays and christmas. Well, this year I just SO love autumn and that is very much thanks to the fashion. And hot chocolate;) Now I can't wait for winter and dressing myself with a lot of outerwear, nice and cozy shoes and sweater. I really need more sweater, knitted ones, not those thick and hooded sweaters.
So here are a alternative for an amazing fall-outfit!
Love xx. Arlette

No comments:

Post a Comment