Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Unhealthy..

I know I talk a lot about winter and Christmas, but that's just because I really can't wait for Christmas! Actually I can't wait 'til it's December, I just looove that month. It's getting darker outside - when I wake up it's pretty dark, and when I come home it's pretty dark as well. I think it's lovely with the weather getting cold and me getting that tired feeling - that I think is super-cozy - when you get home. Christmas is really my favorite time of the year, because that's when you get quality time with your family and I feel the best when I get to be with them.
I think that when it comes to December, you could actually allow yourself to have a few cheat meals. For example when it's advent and you eat ginger bread and other christmasy things, then you can have some ginger bread, with hot chocolate if that's served as well. Like one or two every week, because I think you should enjoy christmas - I mean, it only happens once a year.
I guess I'm not going to get as much progress on the fitness side during December, but I honestly don't care if I eat a bit unhealthy, like gingerbreads and saffron buns. Still, on the "food side" I'll try to eat normally - healthy, wholeweat, a lot of vegetables, small portion sizes but many meals - but when it comes to the sugar I'll eat some of that (haha).
My rule will be that I'll eat max three unhealthy snacks, and if there's a healthier option I'll take that one. I guess it'll be when I am with friends and family I'll eat a bit unhealthy haha. BUT, it can only be christmasy-things, such as gingerbread and cinnamon stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment