Monday, November 3, 2014

Raspberries, strawberries and pomegranate

Wow. That was a hard workout, and I'm only on week 2! First thing I did when I got home was to put on some workout clothes and put up the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide week 2. I was absolutely NOT feeling for a workout, but I have a (for the first time in my life, working) schedule so today was leg day. After the workout I think I spent 10 minutes on the floor before I had energy enough to get up and shower haha. I am soo proud I made it through the WHOLE workout, not resting until the circuit was done.
I felt quite light headed even after I showered and wasn't feeling for eating anything. But, you know I  have to get some energy after a killer workout like that. The only thing I felt like having was a raspberry-smoothie. I had a very "mature" pomegranate so the first thing I did was mix the pomegranate seeds. Then I put in some frozen rasp and strawberries. I try to stay away from milk as much as I can but I put in a bit of milk and greek yogurt too because it wasn't enough liquid.
Aaand BAM! There you have the most amazing, full of vitamins, antioxidants and the most delicious smoothie ever. It is quite filling and a bit energy giving (before the smoothie I was almost falling asleep.)
Okay, I'll hear from you tomorrow!
Love<3
 PS. Picture on my instagram @arletteorlande


No comments:

Post a Comment