Sunday, November 2, 2014

Make Someone Happy❤

I've thought about something. Sometimes you can over exaggerate, like if you just gotten to know someone and then start texting; "I love you" "I miss you" "Can't wait for meeting you tomorrow" "Want to do something tomorrow.. and next day? and next day?"
You get what I mean ( I hope) and I've done it multiple times. After I've done something like that, I feel a bit awkward and embarrassed. The things that crosses my mind is "oh no, am I too much?" "maybe I am too pushing?" "they might think I'm kind of a stalker.." Haha, sounds kind of funny, but I can totally feel that sometimes.
But think about this: when someone texts you "I love you"- no matter if you just have gotten to know them or if you've known them your whole life - you get a smile on your face, right? My thought is that the ones that you've send the message to, also get a smile on their faces. I believe that everyone gets happy by being told something nice - wether it's a hug, a loving message or something caring and loving. We humans needs love, we need proximity and we feel good when we do something good.
If I get a message; "I love you, you are so fun to be with. I feel like I can trust you, though we've only have known each other in two weeks. You are beautiful, inside and out." I would be very happy, boot creeped or anything like that. So why would the one that I send one of those messages to be creeped? I think that the person would be just as happy as I would be. Make someone happy, love bomb them with things like this, I promise, they will be happy!
Ps! Check out my Bloglovin':<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13100563/?claim=rgpwvjvkpmj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment